4th Edition Emerald Empire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4th Edition Emerald Empire

Post  Sleep on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:41 am

I know this is being released soon/has been released, anyone thinking of picking it up?

Used to blog L5R, now I run the community board for Tampa L5R, The Forgotten Bay.
Top Lion Atlanta Kotei 2012, Top 16, 10th Overall.
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4th Edition Emerald Empire

Post  Rain on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I know I'll be ordering it - but waiting to see how much I spend next weekend at the Austin Kotei before adding the book to my library.

Rain
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Rain wrote:I know I'll be ordering it - but waiting to see how much I spend next weekend at the Austin Kotei before adding the book to my library.
Agreed! Apparently there was some confusion regarding the actual release date between AEG and some stores, so I don't know when it's realistic to get it. I'm pretty psyched though, especially for any new schools (I know we have a friend that was PSYCHED for the Unicorn Shinjo School after reading about it in the Herald).

Used to blog L5R, now I run the community board for Tampa L5R, The Forgotten Bay.
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 am

Absolutely. I'm going to make sure to put an order in for it pretty soon considering how quickly it got snatched up last time around but I'm not too stressed about it.

The Shinjo Bushi school makes me happy (especially as a GM who tends to set most games pre-Coup before any of this Moto dominance). But I have to admit, its the inclusion of a Scorpion Magistrate school (FINALLY) that truly warms my black little heart.

Rain
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:57 am

Rain wrote:Absolutely. I'm going to make sure to put an order in for it pretty soon considering how quickly it got snatched up last time around but I'm not too stressed about it.

The Shinjo Bushi school makes me happy (especially as a GM who tends to set most games pre-Coup before any of this Moto dominance). But I have to admit, its the inclusion of a Scorpion Magistrate school (FINALLY) that truly warms my black little heart.

OoooOooo I did not know about a Scorpion Magistrate school in the new book. I've been trying to keep as much of it a surprise as possible. That's freakin' awesome!

Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:04 am

Yeah, in all honesty I expected but didn't really know about the Shinjo Bushi - figured the book would fill in some of the 'needed' schools to round out the various clans before Great Clans hits the more esoteric ones.

Dace posted the Soshi Magistrate up on his blog a couple months ago - its really the only thing I knew was in the book (Though that would have been enough honestly).

Rain
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Nameless on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:06 am

I cant wait for it to come out! I know its street date has been pushed back twice now
The Nameless
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:10 am

Some people have it already - and it can be found on Ebay right now if you are interested (and at a pretty good price).

http://cgi.ebay.com/L5R-RPG-EMERALD-EMPIRE-4TH-EDITION-/300546380800?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f9f5d400#ht_1802wt_905

Rain
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:16 am

Rain wrote:Some people have it already - and it can be found on Ebay right now if you are interested (and at a pretty good price).

http://cgi.ebay.com/L5R-RPG-EMERALD-EMPIRE-4TH-EDITION-/300546380800?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f9f5d400#ht_1802wt_905

Well then! I just purchased it. Hopefully will get it before our next session down here.

Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum