The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation*

+3
Pruto
Velo75
Kakita Hideo
7 posters

Go down

Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation* Empty Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation*

Post  Kakita Hideo Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation* Moz-screenshot-3Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation* Moz-screenshot-4Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation* 6994904e

This,
I am told, is our new Clan Champion. Keep in mind, this has not been
confirmed. This is just what he has done as a commission*. (I have permission from drew to post this).

*- Commission requested of Drew by AEG.

Rumors:
30 year time skip
Current Champions with children will be replaced by them (Domotai, Daigotsu, and Naizen are rumored)

Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation* Empty Re: Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation*

Post  Velo75 Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 am

Yeah there was some other artwork of a unicorn gal from Baker

may mean return of Shinjo champ...or maybe even an Utaku

So the new champs will probably be the kids of all those you mentioned...I know Shigs has two kids, did Paneki?
Velo75
Velo75
Hero of the Forgotten Bay
Hero of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation* Empty Re: Emperor Edition artwork *Unconfirmed Speculation*

Post  Pruto Sun May 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Velo75 wrote:Yeah there was some other artwork of a unicorn gal from Baker

So the new champs will probably be the kids of all those you mentioned...I know Shigs has two kids, did Paneki?

Crane - Domotai's child
Crab - Kisada!!!
Dragon - Kei's kid or even Satsu's kid (scary)
Lion - who cares, they breed like kitties
mantis/scorpion - Aramatsu's kid unites scorpion/mantis, takes over ivory kingdom, invades rokugan
Phoenix - Houhou comes back... actually i have no idea how them fire chickens breed, it doesn't matter, none of their past champions have done anything.
Spider - and i say again, Daigotsu's kid + Iweko's kid makes baby that unites all imperial lines
unicorn - chen/Agasha's child... snnnnakes come back... yessssss
Pruto
Pruto
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Velo75 wrote:Yeah there was some other artwork of a unicorn gal from Baker

Bayushi Ichiro is Paneki's Son http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Bayushi_Ichiro
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sun May 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Ichiro is just kind of a super-generic name that basically means 'first-born' and would be replaced by another name at gempukku. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that's his only son, and odds are pretty low that there will be any more.
Justin
Justin
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Mon May 02, 2011 4:52 pm

For the unicorn there are currently two possibilities, one depends entirely on the storyline of the coming direct to player expansion in relation to the naga. They hinted that by the time the direct to player expansion comes about that the time-jump will have occured due to the nature of the parents of the unicorn and dragon champs went missing. The only way that could happen is if the current champions had kids that took their place after their retirement.

The child of Chen and Akasha, Naleesh, is currently in training under the utaku and could be our champion.

The other possibility is a return to the Shinjo clan being the leading family, as currently it is a believed possibility that the Child of Shinjo Shono and Shinjo Genki, Min-hee, is the reincarnation of the Kami Shinjo herself.

If this is true when she becomes self-aware of her reincarnation she would be the one who has the power to shift the ruling families within the unicorn clan, as she was the one who changed the ruling family from the Shinjo to the Moto after her return to Rokugan and subsequent purge of the Kolat from the clan, and most of the Shinjo family.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 pm

I can't wait to get a champion with a reasonable gold cost. (fingers crossed)
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh Tue May 03, 2011 4:30 am

I can't wait to get a Champion with a single relevant keyword for one of my Clan's themes.
Gosh
Gosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Tue May 03, 2011 9:38 am

I'm just looking forward to a female and the reset ^..~

Although chen may have been awesome against political decks, his trait was hampered by the nature of the game IE he was a "woops" factor often times. Regardless I'm just so looking forward to running a shugenja build, and possibly having our kami around again (shinjo reborn ftw).
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum