FL-Never Beyond My Reach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Kakita Hideo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 am

Found on the main page.

Never Beyond My Reach

0GC

Battle:
Even if you control no units at the battlefield, choose your performing
Kensai, who may be at an adjacent battlefield to the current one if he
has a weapon attached: Range 6 attack (against a target at the current
battlefield).

FV: 1

"Flee the region, flee the province, flee the entire Empire. You will ever be beyond my vengeance."
avatar
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Posts : 1009
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Moto Damasko on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 am

Ouch... so defend at an adjacent province and ranged kill a person? Yikes... Beware if you are naked for this is kensai's version of settling the homeless, that KILLS YOU.
avatar
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Posts : 1242

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Gosh on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 am

Brutal. Like Sleep's Cold War mosaic surrounding his crotch.
avatar
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 272
Location : Anthem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Velo75 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:06 pm

what about Corey's crotch?
avatar
Velo75
Hero of the Forgotten Bay
Hero of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 105
Location : Knoxville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Gosh on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm

He's never dropped trou for you outside a shop and showed you his mosaic? He's got the USA on one side of his package and the USSR on the other, with little missiles firing at one another. I'm pretty sure there were naval fleets on either side but I didn't want to get too close to double check because those might've just been crabs.
avatar
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 272
Location : Anthem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Sleep on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Gosh wrote:He's never dropped trou for you outside a shop and showed you his mosaic? He's got the USA on one side of his package and the USSR on the other, with little missiles firing at one another. I'm pretty sure there were naval fleets on either side but I didn't want to get too close to double check because those might've just been crabs.

Definitely crabs.

_____________________________
~~Sleep~~
Phoenix Clan * Samurai

Used to blog L5R, now I run the community board for Tampa L5R, The Forgotten Bay.
Top Lion Atlanta Kotei 2012, Top 16, 10th Overall.
avatar
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Posts : 904
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  panku on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 pm

I really hope Secluded makes it into the next arc.

_____________________________

-Richard
avatar
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 636

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Gosh on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:29 pm

panku wrote:I really hope Secluded makes it into the next arc.
I second. All in favor?
avatar
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 272
Location : Anthem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Velo75 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am

Gosh wrote:
panku wrote:I really hope Secluded makes it into the next arc.
I second. All in favor?

I'll withold comment until we know whether Lion gets a 4g box or not
avatar
Velo75
Hero of the Forgotten Bay
Hero of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 105
Location : Knoxville, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  panku on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:09 am

Your last few personalities don't fit the typical lion gold curve so it may be possible. I wouldn't hold my breathe though.

_____________________________

-Richard
avatar
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 636

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Kakita Hideo on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

Velo75 wrote:
Gosh wrote:
panku wrote:I really hope Secluded makes it into the next arc.
I second. All in favor?

I'll withold comment until we know whether Lion gets a 4g box or not

You guys get a 4g box and we keep embassy. Fair?
avatar
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Posts : 1009
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Pruto on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:42 am

Kakita Hideo wrote:
Velo75 wrote:
Gosh wrote:
panku wrote:I really hope Secluded makes it into the next arc.
I second. All in favor?

I'll withold comment until we know whether Lion gets a 4g box or not

You guys get a 4g box and we keep embassy. Fair?

no no, thats not the right bargain. You mean to say if Lion gets a 4g box, Crane gets back their 5g box.
avatar
Pruto
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 395
Location : The Zoo (seriously I live by the zoo)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FL-Never Beyond My Reach

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum