The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FL] Spider Clan Personality: Ninube Shiho

4 posters

Go down

[FL] Spider Clan Personality: Ninube Shiho Empty [FL] Spider Clan Personality: Ninube Shiho

Post  panku Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Ninube Shiho
3F / 3C
-HR/6GC/0PH
Spider Clan * Shadowlands * Ninja * Shugenja * Unmaker
After Shiho enters play: Lose 1 Honor.
Battle:
Put Shiho on top of your Dynasty deck and target an enemy Personality:
Put all cards without attachments in his unit on the bottom of their
owners' appropriate decks.
"In a moment, it will be as if you never were."

----------

Amazing card all around, great art, traits, and ability. I wasn't all that interested in the Goju theme before, but this has me pretty excited.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

[FL] Spider Clan Personality: Ninube Shiho Empty Re: [FL] Spider Clan Personality: Ninube Shiho

Post  Velo75 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 pm

I like it a lot, I don't see why people are poo-pooing him on main forums

Yeah there's a substantial cost but for the opponent its basically RFG, and that is pretty hot
Velo75
Velo75
Hero of the Forgotten Bay
Hero of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

[FL] Spider Clan Personality: Ninube Shiho Empty Re: [FL] Spider Clan Personality: Ninube Shiho

Post  Sleep Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 pm

I rather like him. Ability to essentially "kill" any naked personality (gets past destruction negation and most other negation options) or to put 2 expensive weapons/several followers on the bottom of a deck is awesome. Against DGC for example, putting two taoist archers on the bottom of the deck pretty much stifles their entire theme. All of this for 4g. And that's 4g that if you don't want to use the ability, still has 3f,3c, NINJA, and SHUGENJA. So it will "turn on" most of your deck.

I really like him and have to agree with Rich, this card has me very excited for the Minions of the Shadow Dragon theme.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Solid body...
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down