Preferred brand of clear sleeves for deckbackers?

Go down

Preferred brand of clear sleeves for deckbackers? Empty Preferred brand of clear sleeves for deckbackers?

Post  DancingTofu on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm looking to use these sexy Shiba Tsukimi deckbackers I won this past weekend, but crappy penny sleeves just aren't going to cut it.
So what do you guys use?
DancingTofu
DancingTofu
Ambassador of the Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Preferred brand of clear sleeves for deckbackers? Empty Re: Preferred brand of clear sleeves for deckbackers?

Post  Sleep on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm a big fan of Dragon Sleeves. High quality and they look sharp. They do pick up oils and grease from your hands easily though, and after a few months of playing will get "sticky"... in the sense that they wont shuffle well any more.

I also like matted supers, but they don't come in clear afaik and they rip easily. The have a far better texture than dragon sleeves and dont get the stickyness problem as bad, but their general quality is lower.

Just my 2 koku

Used to blog L5R, now I run the community board for Tampa L5R, The Forgotten Bay.
Top Lion Atlanta Kotei 2012, Top 16, 10th Overall.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Preferred brand of clear sleeves for deckbackers? Empty Re: Preferred brand of clear sleeves for deckbackers?

Post  Kakita Hideo on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Use clear dragon shields and always play on mats. It will increase their lifespan by years
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DancingTofu on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:11 am

Thanks for the input! <3
DancingTofu
DancingTofu
Ambassador of the Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum