Forgotten Bay Dojo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgotten Bay Dojo

Post  BayushiTrevron on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 am

Any word on your name a card Anthony? Do they communicate to you where/when you'll see it, if it's approved, what it does at all? I'm curious to see it.
BayushiTrevron
Bright Shield of Sweet Truths

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forgotten Bay Dojo

Post  Sleep on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 am

BayushiTrevron wrote:Any word on your name a card Anthony? Do they communicate to you where/when you'll see it, if it's approved, what it does at all? I'm curious to see it.

afaik, you don't get to know anything about it before anyone else. It also takes a pretty long time to see your card (usually 3+ expansions) so we wont be seeing this until late 2012 at the EARLIEST.

Used to blog L5R, now I run the community board for Tampa L5R, The Forgotten Bay.
Top Lion Atlanta Kotei 2012, Top 16, 10th Overall.
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:40 am

wow that's... great.
BayushiTrevron
Bright Shield of Sweet Truths

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 pm

I wish I knew trevor. If I am contacted and allowed to say anything ill be sure to let you guys know but. It will be about.a yyear I would imagine before I would expect it to see print. Dancing Banana
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sorn38 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Kakita Hideo wrote:I wish I knew trevor. If I am contacted and allowed to say anything ill be sure to let you guys know but. It will be about.a yyear I would imagine before I would expect it to see print. Dancing Banana

Once you give them the info they are looking for there is little contact after that. your card eventually gets printed.. it can take one set or several. just depends on how things work out.

sorn38
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum