still stuck with me

Go down

still stuck with me

Post  The Nameless on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm

So i've been gone for awhile juggling many things in real life. Dealing with so much crap. Now that I'm officially retired from the USAF and back home in Pensacola I have time to talk again and be active in the L5R Florida community. Just wanted to give ya the heads up. Thank you all who came down to the Winners Choice btw in December! It meant alot to see you guys there and I am planning on donating to the canned food drive this year as well, but to whomever is donating from you guys. So you can count me in to add to the FB stash of canned goods.
The Nameless
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still stuck with me

Post  Moto Damasko on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm

The Nameless wrote:So i've been gone for awhile juggling many things in real life. Dealing with so much crap. Now that I'm officially retired from the USAF and back home in Pensacola I have time to talk again and be active in the L5R Florida community. Just wanted to give ya the heads up. Thank you all who came down to the Winners Choice btw in December! It meant alot to see you guys there and I am planning on donating to the canned food drive this year as well, but to whomever is donating from you guys. So you can count me in to add to the FB stash of canned goods.

A certain unicorn would love to win and name this kotei's holding :3
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum