The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next time at the store...

3 posters

Go down

Next time at the store... Empty Next time at the store...

Post  Moto Damasko Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

With the first kotei over I think we are taking a break this Tuesday, but I would like to get back in the rhythm of the store visits. Need input so everyone is on the same page.

I have two decks, death priests and spider commanders to test for this next kotei.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Next time at the store... Empty Re: Next time at the store...

Post  Sleep Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 am

I've got my spider monks deck built on egg if you want to see it Patrick (or if Mike).

Also have a Phoenix Enlightenment deck that I'm REALLY liking (awesome synergy within the clan between shugs and monks, got 4 rings by the end of turn 3, just needed water which is the easiest IMHO).
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 am

Also Lion Paragons since you guys really hadn't had the opportunity to test against it and it sort of hurt us in Atlanta.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 am

This was more a chance to meet up at the store, hida dowling PM'd me asking when we would be meeting in person again.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 am

whenever you guys are available i can meet up i don't want any of you guys to go out of your way.
I tweaked my crab deck and i really want to play test it. Im thinking of also going to the tournament in Sarasota and getting a few more games under my belt.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:25 pm

HidaDowling wrote:whenever you guys are available i can meet up i don't want any of you guys to go out of your way.
I tweaked my crab deck and i really want to play test it. Im thinking of also going to the tournament in Sarasota and getting a few more games under my belt.

depending on the deck we can certainly share our wisdom and spare commons/uncommons you may need for the deck.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Well I'm not really sure what I need as of yet. i know you guys can defo help me out. right now I am playing a crab deck with a nice mix of siege and bezerkers. So kind of cookie cutter crab military.

Maybe this thursday if you guys are going to the store i can show you and play test.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:10 am

HidaDowling wrote:Well I'm not really sure what I need as of yet. i know you guys can defo help me out. right now I am playing a crab deck with a nice mix of siege and bezerkers. So kind of cookie cutter crab military.

Maybe this thursday if you guys are going to the store i can show you and play test.

I will be at the store this Thursday for bloodbowl but I think everyone is still overextended from the trip. I wouldn't mind looking at the deck and bringing my pool of commons and uncommons with me before/after the game. I don't know if anyone else will show though so might be a waste of your time. :/ Sorry dude hopefully next week we can organize something.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm

What time will you be at Anthem I can at least turn up and get someones elses opinion on my deck. Im thinking about going to the event in Sarasota this saterday so with another persons perspective I might have a better chance of placing or even winning.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 am

HidaDowling wrote:What time will you be at Anthem I can at least turn up and get someones elses opinion on my deck. Im thinking about going to the event in Sarasota this saterday so with another persons perspective I might have a better chance of placing or even winning.

From what I saw of your deck few things:

Gold scheme honing: You need to get your gold scheme set up which requires the right holdings, which sadly requires the cards for it. Stick around and we can talk about it.

Personality base: same thing as the holding, need the right personalities to match your deck, uncommons and commons we can help with rather easily, fixed (forgotten legacy) if something you gotta buy or borrow.

Actions: Again need to build the card base, but bad cards are bad cards till you replace them with better similar versions. Play what's fun, get a feel for the game then we can get you centered and understanding core concepts.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 pm

I got a really good feeling about how my deck is shaping up. After going over what you said with regards to scouts etc I am going to implement them strongly through out my deck with ranged action and followers.

I will look over the gold holdings again and try and get a better staple of cards for that. I am pumped though gonna look for the win come tomorrow.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 pm

HidaDowling wrote:I got a really good feeling about how my deck is shaping up. After going over what you said with regards to scouts etc I am going to implement them strongly through out my deck with ranged action and followers.

I will look over the gold holdings again and try and get a better staple of cards for that. I am pumped though gonna look for the win come tomorrow.

Aim for about 14-15 holdings. You probably only have prosperous but, I would go something like 3 prosperous, 3 small farm, 3 iron mine, any other holdings you have.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

copy that I also have 3 archery ranges so that will help my scouts/ranged attackers
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down