The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoW Crane Preveiws!

5 posters

Go down

EoW Crane Preveiws! Empty EoW Crane Preveiws!

Post  togashi_naiteiru Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 am

http://homeofthecraneclan.com/index.php?board=41.0

So... no more cool Clan Weapons. Looks like that will be an expansion when your Clan is featured. Do we know who goes up next go around?

So, onto my review.

I really liked Scouting the Pass (which is a ridiculously awesome card)... until I read Illusory Defense and groaned. Its an expensive cost, but my god... this could change games in most control decks. The only thing is, if you can spare that much Chi, your probably winning.

As for personalities, I loved Daidoji Narizane the most. If you spend his power well, he murders large attachment decks, or else becomes a red hot target, allowing you to focus fire to him rather then some of your other scouts. I see him being a major pain to military decks, and I like it!
togashi_naiteiru
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

EoW Crane Preveiws! Empty Re: EoW Crane Preveiws!

Post  Kakita Hideo Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:55 am

The crane previews were a step in the right direction but do not boost them up to tier 1 or 2 by any means. Illusory defense only cost 2 shugs and 8 gold but still meh. That deck just needs so much more then another blank shugenja. The Daidoji is good and a welcome battle action to the deck. The magistrate fills a nice spot as boxable to help offset the general high cost of mags. By far the best card is Kakita Kae. Her amazing generosity (6+ honor event wins last arc)led to her getting her own card with her forum name and everything. The card is what the courtier deck needed desperately and makes them playable. Crane is still tier 4 on most decks with courtier honor up to tier 3 now. Nowhere to go but up when you're at the bottom.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruto Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:27 pm

illusionary defense is going to be good in scorpion dishonor... Shocked
Pruto
Pruto
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 pm

You'll have to shoehorn in some more shugenja, though, since right now you'd only run Adi, soul of Dazai, and Yoshihara xp assuming she's not a baddie like Junpei.
Gosh
Gosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 am

Gosh wrote:You'll have to shoehorn in some more shugenja, though, since right now you'd only run Adi, soul of Dazai, and Yoshihara xp assuming she's not a baddie like Junpei.

Even if she was a baddie its not like she's letting down an awesome set of tits like junpei let down his beard.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum