The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoW Dragon Preveiws!

3 posters

Go down

EoW Dragon Preveiws! Empty EoW Dragon Preveiws!

Post  togashi_naiteiru Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 am

http://thedragonclan.net/index.php?board=2.0

Well it took all day... but the dragon previews were rather good! All of my personalities and actions are rather well rounded and I have started to see the shoring up that the Clan desperately needed with Monks. However, It will take an expansion or two for the monks to catch up I fear.

Also it looks like not everyone got a Dyamio this go around either. Sadness. =(

Anyhow, the best Personality was... Togashi Rikyou. Beyond being a better version of one of my earlier monks from SE, he is 5 force and Water keyword! Water monks are rare in the extreme. His lower chi was bothering some people, but he makes up for it in many other ways.

Deadly Discipline was my favorite action. Ya I said it, Fire Tokens. Sigh. Anyhow, I hope this is the start of seeing some better Fire Token Actions since they want another go around with it since last arc. This makes me suspect that Military Monks will see a new strong hold first.

I am not sure how I feel about Shamsir. It looks good, but its lacking the punch I normally need. My weapons may not see much alteration with EoW. But I will play test it.
togashi_naiteiru
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

EoW Dragon Preveiws! Empty Re: EoW Dragon Preveiws!

Post  Gosh Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 pm

It's not as good as the suite of weapons you already run. If you're going to sub in any weapon it should be the 5F for 6G one that doesn't bow for it's melee attack (especially considering you already have that chick who lowers someone else's force by her force).
Gosh
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Shamshir is going to see a lot more play out of spider than dragon. I don't see any successful dragon deck running it.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum