BtD - Togashi Sakata

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  togashi_naiteiru on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:30 pm



Now this dude rocks. Sure he is expensive, but he is either gaining force OR he is doing a massive range attack. He is fluid in however you need him to be. Plus he is drunk! What more do the dragon need?

_____________________________
Finding Enlightenment at the edge of a blade.

avatar
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

Posts : 643
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  panku on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

The Sake token also gives +1 force, so he gets bigger while making his range attacks larger.

_____________________________

-Richard
avatar
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 636

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  togashi_naiteiru on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 pm

panku wrote:The Sake token also gives +1 force, so he gets bigger while making his range attacks larger.

Your kidding? I thought that it was either +1 Fire token or else a +1 to range attacks Sake Token. That's even more broken! He is a drunken artillery tank!

_____________________________
Finding Enlightenment at the edge of a blade.

avatar
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

Posts : 643
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  Moto Damasko on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:42 pm

I think you had it right, but I am also unsure, as it seems that the +1F fire or sake token should be a +1F Fire or +1F sake token.
avatar
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Posts : 1242

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  Sleep on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Both tokens are +1f.

99% of this time this guy is going to be getting drunk. The other 1% is in a fire token theme deck.

_____________________________
~~Sleep~~
Phoenix Clan * Samurai

Used to blog L5R, now I run the community board for Tampa L5R, The Forgotten Bay.
Top Lion Atlanta Kotei 2012, Top 16, 10th Overall.
avatar
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Posts : 904
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  Gosh on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:33 pm

The Sake token is +1F, in much the same way that a card referring to "a ninja personality or follower" is referring to a personality who is a ninja or a follower who is a ninja. The choice is that a Fire token will enable certain Kiho to perform more potently.
avatar
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Posts : 272
Location : Anthem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  togashi_naiteiru on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Moto Damasko wrote:I think you had it right, but I am also unsure, as it seems that the +1F fire or sake token should be a +1F Fire or +1F sake token.

After consulting numerous cards and Chris, I believe that it is +1 Sake
token, because every other token for sake gives +1 Force. So yes, drunk
99% of the time.

_____________________________
Finding Enlightenment at the edge of a blade.

avatar
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

Posts : 643
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BtD - Togashi Sakata

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum