The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtD - Spirit of the Truth

2 posters

Go down

BtD - Spirit of the Truth Empty BtD - Spirit of the Truth

Post  togashi_naiteiru Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 pm

BtD - Spirit of the Truth SpiritoftheTruth

Now here is a sexy card! I will use that in LSC immediately! It is 4 focus
value, gives my magistrates awesomeness, or makes my non-magistrates suddenly
useful with a few magistrate only cards if need be. But that +1 Chi means I can
finally hit battle maidens with some of my magistrate actions! A pain Chris has
repeatedly taught me time and time again.

All in all, a solid card, and suggestive to be great in EE.
togashi_naiteiru
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

BtD - Spirit of the Truth Empty Re: BtD - Spirit of the Truth

Post  Moto Damasko Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm

I'm kinda saddened by this... Between this and stipend it's like bein an honorable battle maiden has little effect. While I'm not happy to see magistrate actions made useless against battle maidens I feel like there is no middle ground, either they get their actions and dishonor the shit out of battle maidens who need their personal honor to do stuff. Or they don't get actions at all.

Middle ground:
Give the unicorn battle maiden stronghold a minimum personal honor like the new lion one next arc?
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  togashi_naiteiru Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Moto Damasko wrote:I'm kinda saddened by this... Between this and stipend it's like bein an honorable battle maiden has little effect. While I'm not happy to see magistrate actions made useless against battle maidens I feel like there is no middle ground, either they get their actions and dishonor the shit out of battle maidens who need their personal honor to do stuff. Or they don't get actions at all.

Middle ground:
Give the unicorn battle maiden stronghold a minimum personal honor like the new lion one next arc?

Well this card would only effect your Battle Maidens, if I equip a weapon, and I place this on one of them. Unless if I manage to get it on one of my 5 Chi magistrates. Which are instant targets. But that is what? 3 out of your whole battle maiden deck? I think somehow you will survive. ;P
togashi_naiteiru
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Well, you have a nice bowing magistrate that works wonders for slowing the deck down, I'm not saying its a bad thing. The same thing is true for scorpion magistrate dishonor, the personal honor addition is huge and I dislike both that my battle maidens are untargetable by your action and that your actions completely negate my battle maidens.

So basically:

If magistrates vs Battle maidens Chi vs PH sticks around, magistrates bite it because battle maidens are immune
If Battle maidens reliance on PH sticks around, battle maidens always get owned by dishonor.

I don't like that there is no middle ground where both enjoy interaction.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down