The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy dance

4 posters

Go down

Happy dance Empty Happy dance

Post  Gosh Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am

Now you'll all get to experience the joy of playing against Saya, and because performing is gone she got a buff in the way they had to reword her  Shocked

Also: Oppression, Kurumi, Honami, Secrets on the Wind, and Inexplicable Challenge.
Gosh
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Happy dance Empty Re: Happy dance

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am

yea it was a good day for red pajama clan
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:13 am

I'm not too worried about it. Dishonor is always rare intensive and hard to play.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Gosh wrote:Now you'll all get to experience the joy of playing against Saya, and because performing is gone she got a buff in the way they had to reword her  Shocked

Also: Oppression, Kurumi, Honami, Secrets on the Wind, and Inexplicable Challenge.

Just don't forget that all the higher honor clans get to proclaim for free now, so that is going to hurt Dishonor. Also the "only have to end the turn at -20" rule that lets them get back above -20 makes it harder as well.

I think it's good, and I think it's about time that straight scorpion dishonor was a really respectful threat... but I also feel that these are needed cards. Dishonor (and military... sort of) are the only win conditions that actually got HARDER in IvE. Let's see what we are saying in 3 months though  Razz 
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:01 am

I'm just going to pretend dishonor doesn't exist and continue to summon oni, undead followers, onyx champions, and have slaves work my pits.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum