The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War

5 posters

Go down

Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War Empty Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War

Post  Kakita Hideo Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:00 am

So whats the plan? Sleep, Chris, and me meet at Rich's at 7:30am?

Last edited by Kakita Hideo on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War Empty Re: Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War

Post  Sleep Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 am

That sounds good. I know corey is driving himself and I don't know Patricks plans. Pat?
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War Empty Re: Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War

Post  Kakita Hideo Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 am

I believe his plan is to drive up himself if he goes.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:14 pm

sounds good to me
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 pm

I'll be waking up, and unless others are doing breakfast tomorrow up in orlando, I'm going to the little cuban shop for breakfast.  I'll know if I'm going tonight and update.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Breakfast in Orlando would be awkward since the Kotei is in Sarasota, yeah?

Also, I could use a third Famous Bazaar if anybody has one.
Gosh
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:22 pm

You get my point, I meant sarasota.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Sarasota Kotei 2014 - The Beginning of the Civil War S_R_6_1
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Bottom of the seat, fucked top seat crane out of top 2.   Pretty shitty.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:05 pm

By the way, I was so pissed on Saturday that I totally forgot... round 4 I played TC and we went to time.  I looked at the board position, asked what was in his hand, and conceded the game to him because it was clear he was going to win.  We both had 3 provinces at the time.

I should have just asked for a die roll.  If I win that game I stay alive.  But instead, I did the right thing and let the player who was clearly in the advantageous position win. 

This means that two different times our playgroup gave TC a leg up in the tournament.  And he couldn't return the favor.  Still severely irked about this.

It's just fucking disrespectful.  It's a slap in the face.  Yeah, we don't play with the Sarasota guys too often, but c'mon.  If I EVER play him again and he even has a shot at winning, I'm stalling then asking for a roll off or a double loss.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down