The new imperial assembly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new imperial assembly

Post  panku on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 pm

So i'm sitting on my computer bored while waiting for a game on untap. I'm doing my usual web surfing, mostly consisting of various l5r webpages, and i realize i haven't check on the new Imperial Assembly page in a few days. I head over thinking they MUST have new content. Unsurprisingly, there is no new content. There hasn't been new content since the page went live. All this hype over this? over what basically amounts to zero content?

Over the first few days i would check in once or twice a day assuming it would get updated on a regular basis, maybe even daily. I mean, you would think they would have built up a back log of content to release for when the page went live. A new article a day doesn't seem unreasonable, especially for the first week or two. But every time i went back there was nothing new. Now here we are, almost 2 weeks after going live and still no content. I'm extremely disappointing and will not be paying for this when my sub runs out.

-Richard
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new imperial assembly

Post  HidaDowling on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:56 am

I agree, there hasn't been anything. I was hoping fro at least some content that was aimed at each clan. I was really looking forward to the deck building and discussion articles but so far all we have is one Togashi deck, and no one even likes Togashi decks so that article is basically pointless amiright cory Razz.

but yes on a serious note I'm pretty disappointed so far.
HidaDowling
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Do you have to be a member to redeem Koku? The only place I can find a link is through the IA page.
Gosh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:42 am

I am, I was just referencing Rich's comment about not wanting to renew once it expires.
Gosh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum