The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Forgotten Bay 2015 Knoxville Kotei Primer!

+2
Kakita Hideo
Sleep
6 posters

Go down

Team Forgotten Bay 2015 Knoxville Kotei Primer! Empty Team Forgotten Bay 2015 Knoxville Kotei Primer!

Post  Sleep Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:27 am

Good evening everyone!  I just booked the hotel for Knoxville, and wanted to put together one of my *patent pending* Kotei Primers!

-Kotei-
Venue Name: Sci-fi City
Date: March 7th
Entry Cost: $30.00
Event Restrictions: Ivory Strict
Venue Location:

Knoxville Center, 3001 Knoxville Center Dr
Knoxville, TN 37924

Honor Event Information: A Haiku Competition (winner also get the "air" ring)
Additional Prize Support: In addition to the story prizes, there will be prizes (boxes, packs, rare sets) for the honor event. In addition, this Kotei has actual "rings" you can win depending on how you play.

-Hotel-

Name: Knoxville East Red Roof Inn & Suites
Date: March 6th-8th
Cost: $187.23
Details: 2 Rooms (One for the people who snore, and one for the people who don't). We'll have internet and 2x Queen Size Beds in each room.
Times: We will be checking in on Friday (anytime after 2pm) and we will leave Sunday morning (before Noon)
Address:

7525 Crosswood Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37924

Travel Logistics
Attendees: 5 (Anthony, Corey B, Jason, Rich, and Sleep)
Cars: 1 (Jason's Bitchin Van)
Travel Time: Google Maps has it listed at 9hrs 37 minutes without traffic.  Since it will be a Friday (thus morning rush hour in Tampa, and afternoon rush hour in Atlanta) I say lets add at least an hour to that.  Then include 30 min for gas/lunch stop, and we get a time of 11hrs 15 min (roughly).
Travel Length: 659 Miles each way, which equates to 1318 total miles driven.

Money Logistics
Individual Cost: $30 + Food.  This means you need to be able to cover the cost of admission into the Kotei, as well as the cost of food for Lunch and Dinner on Friday, Breakfast and Dinner Saturday, and Breakfast and Lunch Sunday.
Hotel Cost: $187.23, divided by 5 people = $37.44
Gas Cost: Jason has done the math on the gas, but because he is going to be putting 1318 miles on his van and will probably be doing quite a bit of driving, he does not have to pay for gas. $35.00 per person
Total W/out Individual Cost:  $37.44 (Hotel) + $35.00 (Gas) = $72.44.  (This is the amount that each of you owe to be able to go to the Kotei)
Total Including Individual Cost: $72.44 + $30.00 + Cost of Food = $102.44 + Cost of Food.  I would recommend budgeting around 130-150 for the whole trip.

Last edited by Sleep on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Team Forgotten Bay 2015 Knoxville Kotei Primer! Empty Re: Team Forgotten Bay 2015 Knoxville Kotei Primer!

Post  Kakita Hideo Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 am

<3
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Team Forgotten Bay 2015 Knoxville Kotei Primer! Empty Re: Team Forgotten Bay 2015 Knoxville Kotei Primer!

Post  panku Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Sounds good.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 pm

These literally make my whole day. I have no idea why I enjoy reading them I just do.

Question: where are we all meeting at sleeps? What time would you like us to leave? I k is Anthony suggested 5am from sleeps house and I'm ok with that if everyone else is.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:51 pm

I'm also okay with that. 6am at the latest to avoid traffic
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm

HidaDowling wrote:These literally make my whole day. I have no idea why I enjoy reading them I just do.

Its because of the beauty in the organization of it. So structured, so little stress and certainty.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Kakita Hideo wrote:
HidaDowling wrote:These literally make my whole day. I have no idea why I enjoy reading them I just do.

Its because of the beauty in the organization of it. So structured, so little stress and certainty.
Zen!!!!
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Letting you guys also know that I might be a little zombiefied that morning. I'm pulling day/night switch's on this tim burton movie and we prob won't be done that friday till 1am. So if I'm quiet it's because I'm slightly tired. That or I fell asleep and we are all going to die.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 pm

... SWEET
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:20 pm

we could also drive. the sun will be up. I can help.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Kakita Hideo wrote:we could also drive. the sun will be up. I can help.

Are you craven?
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Have a safe trip everyone, and good luck.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Moto Damasko wrote:Have a safe trip everyone, and good luck.
thanks bud
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Daigotsu Thrakhath Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 pm

gl hf dd
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Ambassador of the Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down