The most awesome or sad thing I've ever seen....

Go down

The most awesome or sad thing I've ever seen.... Empty The most awesome or sad thing I've ever seen....

Post  Kakita Hideo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:02 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/5H98b

It would be the most expensive L5R deck ever but also lets you know that he lives with his parents because he can't afford anything else.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

The most awesome or sad thing I've ever seen.... Empty Re: The most awesome or sad thing I've ever seen....

Post  Pruto on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 pm

whats to prevent him from cheating?

first turn flip, yoritomo nobody, imperial artificer, border village, crossing the forbidden sea. I mean (shifty eyes), guidance, utemaro, kobune port, yoritomo's shrine, yeah, that's what i flipped....
Pruto
Pruto
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

The most awesome or sad thing I've ever seen.... Empty Re: The most awesome or sad thing I've ever seen....

Post  Kakita Hideo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Pruto wrote:whats to prevent him from cheating?

first turn flip, yoritomo nobody, imperial artificer, border village, crossing the forbidden sea. I mean (shifty eyes), guidance, utemaro, kobune port, yoritomo's shrine, yeah, that's what i flipped....
and BKs the face down into Naizen. Turn 2 Utemaro, Naizen, Kobune Port, and Shrine every game lol!
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruto on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Kakita Hideo wrote:
and BKs the face down into Naizen. Turn 2 Utemaro, Naizen, Kobune Port, and Shrine every game lol!

Turn 2 utemaro, naizen, guidance, port and shrine still loses to crane 90% of the time Rolling Eyes
Pruto
Pruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

I think that Crane would lose after that start. It's definitely the nuts draw for Mantis though.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum