The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtD Unicorn Shugenja - Gaijin Shugenja!

3 posters

Go down

BtD Unicorn Shugenja - Gaijin Shugenja! Empty BtD Unicorn Shugenja - Gaijin Shugenja!

Post  Moto Damasko Mon May 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Particularly fun looking deck that includes aspects of the thunder deck I played against. It looks fun to me, and I'm really looking forward to poking around with it both for fun, and in war of honor (enlightenment ftw?) Best part is you can bounce the enlightenment ring to your hand, then replay it for another tick in war of honor!

Either way, fun times Razz and something different.

1 Outsider Keep

# Dynasty (40)

# Events (2)
1 Wisdom Gained
1 The Loss of the Soul

# Celestials (1)
1 Shinjo's Guidance

# Holdings (17)
3 Wooden Barricade
3 Oyo Seido
3 Stables
2 Barley Farm
2 War Encampment
2 Border Village
1 Chugo Seido
1 Traveling Peddler

# Personalities (20)
3 Iuchi Yupadi
3 Moto Jeng-Yun
1 Iuchi Kota
1 Iuchi Kota - exp
3 Iuchi Hotaru
3 Iuchi Jadaran
1 Iuchi Katamari - exp
1 Moto Kang - exp
1 Utaku Tairu - exp
3 Moshi Kinyo

# Fate (40)

# Strategies (15)
2 Obfuscation
3 The Water Dragon's Favor
3 The Cost of Pride
3 Inspire Fear
1 The Thriving Light
3 Unimpeachable Name

# Items (3)
3 Wyrmbone Katana

# Spells (18)
3 All Water Flows
3 Flow of the Elements
3 Erosion
3 Scouring Flood
1 Unnatural Flood
3 Consumed by Five Fires
2 One with the World

# Rings (4)
1 Ring of Water
1 Ring of the Void
1 Ring of Earth
1 Ring of Air
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

BtD Unicorn Shugenja - Gaijin Shugenja! Empty Re: BtD Unicorn Shugenja - Gaijin Shugenja!

Post  Aaronious Mon May 23, 2011 2:03 pm

I thought enlightenment required all 5 rings?

Aaronious
Hero of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

BtD Unicorn Shugenja - Gaijin Shugenja! Empty Re: BtD Unicorn Shugenja - Gaijin Shugenja!

Post  Moto Damasko Mon May 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Aaronious wrote:I thought enlightenment required all 5 rings?

This is not my unicorn enlightenment deck, this is a more serious post Before the Dawn deck that goes for a military victory with enlightenment elements for War of Honor multiplayer. The enlightenment deck is vastly different, I'll probably post it later.

Based on the deck I lost to in SC. Slightly different focus though.

Last edited by Moto Damasko on Mon May 23, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaronious Mon May 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Okay, I misunderstood the mention of Enlightenment in the OP.

Aaronious

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Aaronious wrote:Okay, I misunderstood the mention of Enlightenment in the OP.

Enlightenment in War of Honor I believe requires you to just put a ring into play which moves you along the path to enlightenment. This is vastly different from Enlightenment in a standard game where you must acquire all five rings by their own text and put them into play to enlighten and win.

That deck runs less military centric cards and tries to focus on drawing what it needs and winning a key battle/duel (earth and fire). The other rings are easy (air, water and void).
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Mon May 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Moto Damasko wrote:you can bounce the enlightenment ring to your hand, then replay it for another tick in war of honor!

Enlightenment in war of honor only counts rings that haven't already been played before. You can't win an enlightenment victory by playing ring of void 5 times, for example.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Mon May 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Sleep wrote:
Moto Damasko wrote:you can bounce the enlightenment ring to your hand, then replay it for another tick in war of honor!

Enlightenment in war of honor only counts rings that haven't already been played before. You can't win an enlightenment victory by playing ring of void 5 times, for example.

Went back and read the rules, they have 1 section where they say "when you put a ring into play" then another section that says "you haven't put into play this game".

Either way being able to have the ring of void in play, then bounce it to my hand, then pitch it for another card is pretty effective when I need to refill my hand. So, moving on.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum