The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NM Documentary?

4 posters

Go down

NM Documentary? Empty NM Documentary?

Post  DDreischmeyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:41 am

Hey, what ever happened to that documentary you guys were filming in NM? Is it something you are still working on or has the project had to be placed on the back burner due to other issues IRL? I am pretty excited to see what ever becomes of this project.

DDreischmeyer
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

NM Documentary? Empty Re: NM Documentary?

Post  Moto Damasko Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Sleep is working on it currently, but I suspect as it's a free-time project it'll come about at some point in the future once he deems it up to his high quality. I'll remind him when I see him about this post so he can answer personally.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 am

DDreischmeyer wrote:Hey, what ever happened to that documentary you guys were filming in NM? Is it something you are still working on or has the project had to be placed on the back burner due to other issues IRL? I am pretty excited to see what ever becomes of this project.

Heya!

Yeah, the last few weeks have been hell on me and I haven't really had the opportunity to do much "side" stuff (like updating my blog for example). And any free time I HAVE had I've tried to just relax and enjoy some actual games of L5R/war of honor/L5R rpg with my buds.

Regarding the documentary, we shot about 18 hours of footage, most of it in HD. The guy who is doing my editing has found that the HD format is too much for his rig (it was a new camera that we got right before the kotei). The documentary WILL come out, but it may not be for a couple of months while we get our editing situation under control. I'm very excited about it though, we got some good stuff and the footage all looks amazing!
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  DDreischmeyer Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Any new news?

DDreischmeyer
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:54 am

DDreischmeyer wrote:Any new news?
Technology limitations and a rushed shooting schedule have effectively caused this project to fall through. I may find a way to personally edit some footage for a fun short or something, but I would need to upgrade my computer equipment first. It's a real shame, and I'm sorry for leading everyone on. Sad
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Do you know what you were shooting on?

I have a camera and the abbility to edit stuff too sleep. I know this post is old but if you ever want to get this going again I would love to help out.

Unless of course you are shooting on a RED camera then i dont have the hard drive and memory storage for this.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum