The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crane player moving to florida

2 posters

Go down

Crane player moving to florida Empty Crane player moving to florida

Post  fierceguardian Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 am

Hey guys I'm just a couple weeks away from moving down to Melbourne and I was wondering if you had any big strongholds around there. I'll unfortunately be leaving a fresh a level 10 store, I made it level 9, and would like to be at one with a similar size. I'm rocking a Crane duelist honor deck(I <3 Hamstrung) that I made over my short three months of playing.

fierceguardian
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Crane player moving to florida Empty Re: Crane player moving to florida

Post  Kakita Hideo Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

First of all welcome to Florida. I'm not sure what stores you will have nearby but Anthem-Games in Tampa is the largest store Florida. The level seems low right now but we are all waiting for Forgotten Legacy to ship so that are numbers return to normal. We did host a winner's choice last year and hosted the Fl Kotei at our sister store in Sarasota. Stay active on these boards as we should be posting times and places in Fl for the next biggest tournies (scheduled for Oct 2011).
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  fierceguardian Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks haven't quite moved yet but it'll be in two weeks. I need to order my forgotten legacy here soon just trying to work out how I'll get it with the move but luckily my current stronghold said if I left them an address they'll just forward it to me when they get it.

fierceguardian
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum