The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Dark Side Event 05/18 or 05/19

2 posters

Go down

Next Dark Side Event 05/18 or 05/19 Empty Next Dark Side Event 05/18 or 05/19

Post  Umiushi Jaredo Fri May 11, 2012 3:50 am

Greetings, Forgotten Bay!

Thanks to everyone that could make it down for our Embers of War Sealed Event!

Couple of things. First, what would you be more interested in, an Embers of War Draft, or a regular constructed event?

Also, my original plan was to rotate between Friday and Saturday for our events, to help enable people who can't make it on Fridays make it on Saturdays and vice versa. However, we've had a recent influx of players on Friday for Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic, so Fridays may no longer be viable due to space. I'll see how attendance is tonight.

If space looks to be okay, I'll go ahead and plan our next event to be next Friday night (05/18), if not, we'll go for Saturday afternoon (05/19). I'll let you guys know here.

So the main thing I'm asking right now is, Draft or Constructed? If you are down for either, that's fine, too!

Thanks!

**EDIT**

Oops! I totally forgot that the South Carolina Kotei was that weekend. I'll wait till a couple weeks after that before our next event, then.

Last edited by Umiushi Jaredo on Fri May 11, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Umiushi Jaredo
Umiushi Jaredo
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Next Dark Side Event 05/18 or 05/19 Empty Re: Next Dark Side Event 05/18 or 05/19

Post  Daigotsu Thrakhath Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 am

Won't be able to make it for this one, we'll be in South Carolina for the kotei up there.
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Ambassador of the Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Next Dark Side Event 05/18 or 05/19 Empty Re: Next Dark Side Event 05/18 or 05/19

Post  Umiushi Jaredo Fri May 11, 2012 12:38 pm

I was just reminded of that this morning by my own players. Hurp Durp. I will hold off another week or two, then. Oops!
Umiushi Jaredo
Umiushi Jaredo
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum