The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tetsuo Sensei

+2
Sleep
panku
6 posters

Go down

Tetsuo Sensei Empty Tetsuo Sensei

Post  panku Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:06 am

Not the sensei I was expecting given that there are 3 legal monks, one of which is for the fallen deck. The sensei has a pretty weak ability, but it comes at little cost, so itll be worth using in any deck that supports weapons.

The thing that bothers me is the potential of a susumu sensei being printed which would leave conqeruors, the theme I really want to play, hanging fir a year. We shall see.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Tetsuo Sensei Empty Re: Tetsuo Sensei

Post  Sleep Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:26 am

panku wrote:Not the sensei I was expecting given that there are 3 legal monks, one of which is for the fallen deck. The sensei has a pretty weak ability, but it comes at little cost, so itll be worth using in any deck that supports weapons.

The thing that bothers me is the potential of a susumu sensei being printed which would leave conqeruors, the theme I really want to play, hanging fir a year. We shall see.

Based on the wording of the article ("It is at its best on big equipped units, which is why it was once one of your Commander’s favorite keywords.") and the change to the conqueror keyword (every conqueror comes back straightened, not just one), I'm not sure if spider is going to get a "conqueror" theme. It will probably be a trait that they see more often than other clans, but I wouldn't hold my breath as it being a "theme" all on it's own. Instead, I think that you'll see it permeate their entire playstyle (other than susumu honor).
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 am

When I say conqeruors I'm usually implying commanders, as the name of the theme was Iweko's Conqeruors in EE
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 pm

So, i really need to rant. I can't stand the online spider community. Ever since the ivory previews have begun, every other post about spider related cards involves someone crying about lack of honor loss protection.
Now that tetsuo is previewed, every other post is someone crying how tetsuo sensei won't help their susumu deck.
I picked spider becuase I wanted to play evil tainted samurai who eat peoples faces. If they wanted to play girly men in skirts who sit around drinking tea and gossiping, they should have picked crane. End Rant. Thanks for listening.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:22 pm

HEY!!!!! ..................that's entirely true......................... Neutral
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:53 pm

As long as you accept it, we respect you for it cornflower blue man.  

Meanwhile, riding horses and killing people in furs!  Gonna have to buy myself the horse icon ward Razz
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Moto Damasko wrote:As long as you accept it, we respect you for it cornhole blue man.  
Fixed.
Gosh
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Daigotsu Thrakhath Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 am

panku wrote:So, i really need to rant. I can't stand the online spider community. Ever since the ivory previews have begun, every other post about spider related cards involves someone crying about lack of honor loss protection.
Now that tetsuo is previewed, every other post is someone crying how tetsuo sensei won't help their susumu deck.
I picked spider becuase I wanted to play evil tainted samurai who eat peoples faces. If they wanted to play girly men in skirts who sit around drinking tea and gossiping, they should have picked crane. End Rant. Thanks for listening.

Bless you sir.
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Ambassador of the Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Lol
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko