The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion Round 2 Previews

2 posters

Go down

Lion Round 2 Previews Empty Lion Round 2 Previews

Post  Sleep Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:35 am

http://www.thelionclan.com/

Yay for wasting 2 card slots on a theme that hasn't been shown any support yet (kitsu honor)!

Ichimoko, the 3/2 scout with 3ph, and a battle action that force reducts at 5g is great. They need more playable dudes at 3ph (key for the box and several actions seen thus far).

I LOVE "For the Fallen" which will see play out of crane military and possibly phoenix honor once we see what that exactly looks like.

"Ambush Pits is very specific meta, but just like all specific meta, if it's needed, it will be played heavily. It's also a common, which means it will be great in draft (where low force followers are key as well).
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Lion Round 2 Previews Empty Re: Lion Round 2 Previews

Post  panku Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:45 pm

The lion also got http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=313&t=106097&sid=9b340ae92844ff061593b49ec38bab9e

A 3f fear-2/3 for 5g. The kitsu who makes a guy is are really solid military personality too. 5 force over 2 bodies for 5g is not bad at all. I think lion look solid. Plenty of actions and a low curve to support there prefered swarm pkay style. They also have the best selection of uniques in the environment. Tamago is going to be so brutal. Plus they get access to all of the amazing tactical actions. Lion is definately going to be solid, but I feel the environment is better balanced this arc and so more factions will be on par.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:51 pm

The armor of Matsu Kesei is really powerful too. It might actually be worth the 8 gold.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down