The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Pearl Inn

4 posters

Go down

Jade Pearl Inn Empty Jade Pearl Inn

Post  Kakita Hideo Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:12 pm

so jade pearl inn is gong to be a problem. its anywhere from $15 and sold out or available at $25 and up.  Sad
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Jade Pearl Inn Empty Re: Jade Pearl Inn

Post  panku Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Yeah, thata why its important for everyone to have active imperial assembly account with koku in them. Everyone needs to grab it when it goes AM goes up for order, along with the other cards I posted about in the other threads.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  togashi_naiteiru Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:45 pm

To offer up some creative debates...

I have been looking at this holding, and I am only partially impressed with it. I see that it has the ability to draw in: Abundant Farmlands, Brilliant Cascade Inn, Deep Harbor,
General's Hatamoto, The Breeding Ground, and Yukihime's Hot Springs. I can see that creates some good draw and centergy, especially early in the game. In late game, its use drops off vastly, and all it does is allow you to really shuffle your Dynasty Deck.

Is this card that much of a game changer do you think?
togashi_naiteiru
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 pm

togashi_naiteiru wrote:To offer up some creative debates...

I have been looking at this holding, and I am only partially impressed with it. I see that it has the ability to draw in: Abundant Farmlands, Brilliant Cascade Inn, Deep Harbor,
General's Hatamoto, The Breeding Ground, and Yukihime's Hot Springs. I can see that creates some good draw and centergy, especially early in the game. In late game, its use drops off vastly, and all it does is allow you to really shuffle your Dynasty Deck.

Is this card that much of a game changer do you think?

Its a 4for3 that let's you toolbox (as well as thin your deck). It's so good... And it fits in every deck... Even lion/shitty sensei phoenix. You play it until it's banned.

~Edit~ Scratch that, I'm an idiot and misread the card months ago and never re-read it. I thought it gave you the 1g holding along with the 3g one. It still deck thins by being a selective Famous Bazaar that is also very gold efficient, but I don't think it's an auto-include in every deck.

Last edited by Sleep on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Its mandatory for any deck that wants to run 4 for 4s(444)holdings. There are only a 3 choices atm so every 4g holding is a consideration regardless of its ability. Of the 444 holdings, the inn is the best one, it splits your gold, deck thins and and fishes for your utility holdings. The beauty is that it lets you toolbox the 1g utility holdings. You can run one deep harbor or hotsprings and reliably get to them without actually having to flip them in the dynasty. Its a wasted dynasty flip when you actually flip a 1g holding.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Atm most gold schemes involve running 2-3 different sets of 444s or 443s with a few 2g holdings. 16-18 holdings should be the norm.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Not really sure its worth it for lion or other 3g strongholds.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum