The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament (Columbus Day Weekend)

+13
Bayushi Yoshiro
panku
Hida Fat
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Akodo Tealzooka
fierceguardian
Velo75
Gosh
Sleep
valentine
Moto Damasko
Pruto
Kakita Hideo
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What should be the format?

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap54%The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap46%The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 13

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament (Columbus Day Weekend)

Post  Kakita Hideo Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:07 pm

thanks for the nice comments. To Trevor and Jeff, I hope you didn't take my in game comments harsh. In game I was just trying to gain a little advantage. You two played your ass off yesterday and I can't believe jeff got there with no sleep. Super powered cabbage or something i guess lol! . I will try and put a tournament report together soon.

Last edited by Kakita Hideo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament (Columbus Day Weekend)

Post  BayushiTrevron Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm

No way Anthony, as I recall we were playing a game Smile.
I just had an awesome time yesterday and am happy it all went so well.
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron
Bright Shield of Sweet Truths

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Daigotsu Thrakhath Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks for running a great event guys. Smile Sorry we Gainesville players bailed without saying goodbye the way we did, I think we were all anxious to start the two hour drive home (not to mention one of us had a SW:TOR beta to get back to). It was great fun, can't wait to do it again! Very Happy
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Ambassador of the Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:23 am

So, uh... no rush or anything but do I (and Jeff and Jared of the Manatee Clan, if they want them) still get custom titles here for our top of clan performances?
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayushi Yoshiro Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Was definitely a good tourney, we'll have to make the drive again. On a related note I realize that I left my three Shameful and Cowardlys with someone there since I never retrieved them. If someone runs across them could ya keep them safe?

Bayushi Yoshiro
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm

study pm me your mailing address and contact info and ill hhave duane get them to you. Sorry about that study
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:09 pm

BayushiTrevron wrote:So, uh... no rush or anything but do I (and Jeff and Jared of the Manatee Clan, if they want them) still get custom titles here for our top of clan performances?

YES.

In fact, I'm thinking of giving the "runner up" a special title as well. Anthony has requested "Kenshinzen of the Forgotten Bay", do you have a request Trevor?

AFAIK Jeff doesn't know how to work a computer, but if he ever signs up for an acct here before the next forgotten bay annual tourney I'll make sure he gets his "Sensei of the Mantis Style" or whatever custom title. Jared will of course get his. I'll have anthony get me a list of all the other top of clan players as well.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Daigotsu Thrakhath Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh geez, I get a custom title? I have no idea what that could be. >.< lol
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Daigotsu Thrakhath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Daigotsu Thrakhath wrote:Oh geez, I get a custom title? I have no idea what that could be. >.< lol
Forgive me for not having a name to place to the forum avatar, who where you and what clan did you play?
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I want "Bright Shield of Sweet Truths"
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:23 pm

BayushiTrevron wrote:I want "Bright Shield of Sweet Truths"
Tangen would be proud.
Gosh
Gosh
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Daigotsu Thrakhath Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 am

Oh sorry, Mike D'Ottavio's the name and I played Unicorn.
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Daigotsu Thrakhath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:12 pm

updated the titles! I got Anthony's and Trevor's (1st and 2nd custom titles), as well as the dragon, phoenix, and unicorn custom titles.

Anthony, do you have the rest of the top of clan info? I know jeff was mantis but he doesn't know how to use a computer. I was crab but I already have a custom title. Anthony and trevor were crane and scorpion. There wasn't a spider player, so that leaves just Lion, right?
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Awesome.
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:17 pm

The Lion players decided to play it out for top of Clan as they both had the same record. I'll see if I can figure it out.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4