The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occupy

Go down

Occupy Empty Occupy

Post  BayushiTrevron Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Not an L5R subject at all but I just want to suggest that anyone and everyone who supports Occupy to find the nearest demonstration and participate. (If you don't know what Occupy is, get out from under that rock and google it, you probably agree[unless you don't, in which case, can I borrow some money?]) Today I participated in an Occupy Bradenton event (yeah we had 50 people) and it was just one of nearly 1000 protests in different cities across the country today. This coming week I'm going to try to get up to Tampa to participate there. Tampa's demonstrations is one of the biggest in the country, and they are doing 24/7 occupation as of this writing. Please, if you feel strongly on the subject of class divisions and corporate greed and personhood, find some time to help out. Awareness is anathema to tyranny.
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron
Bright Shield of Sweet Truths

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum