The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 Factions in Onyx (including naga)

4 posters

Go down

9 Factions in Onyx (including naga) Empty 9 Factions in Onyx (including naga)

Post  panku Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:32 am

So one of the factions is going away in onyx, supposedly for storyline purposes. Looks to be Mantis, but an anouncement should be made over the next few weeks.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

9 Factions in Onyx (including naga) Empty Re: 9 Factions in Onyx (including naga)

Post  Daigotsu Thrakhath Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:45 am

Where'd you hear it was Mantis?
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Ambassador of the Unicorn

Back to top Go down

9 Factions in Onyx (including naga) Empty Re: 9 Factions in Onyx (including naga)

Post  HidaDowling Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:58 am

That's kinda crapy if that's true
HidaDowling
HidaDowling
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:46 am

@Thrakhath: based on general chatter and vieled comments from people in the know. Mantis also has too much overlap with the Naga.

Personally, I'm ok with this decision. I'd prefer to keep the mantis over the naga, but 9 factions is better than 10. Besides, I have always hated the idea that an  entire faction has the naval keyword.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:45 am

What if.......its the crab that go away. Hear me out.....The Spider have taken over Rokugan with their undead and oni. Who's job is it to keep all of that out?

J/K Pirates see the writing on the wall and tell us all to go fly a kite since koku will be worthless with the empire destroyed. Off to Westeros for the Mantis clan
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:28 am

I would t be surprised if the crab do get a bit hit. The spider and the crab have a great love hate relationship. And when I say love hate, I mean hate hate relationship.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Sun May 10, 2015 6:50 pm

AEG left the mantis paths for last...
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down