The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarasota/Bradenton Starter Deck Sealed Event 02/24/12

+5
HidaDowling
Moto Damasko
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Bayushi Yoshiro
Umiushi Jaredo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sarasota/Bradenton Starter Deck Sealed Event 02/24/12  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarasota/Bradenton Starter Deck Sealed Event 02/24/12

Post  HidaDowling Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:20 pm

So among all this excitment about coming to the tournament i totally forgot to ask where the heck am i going what is the name of the shop? and is there an address i can get for directions?
HidaDowling
HidaDowling
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Sarasota/Bradenton Starter Deck Sealed Event 02/24/12  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarasota/Bradenton Starter Deck Sealed Event 02/24/12

Post  Kakita Hideo Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:27 pm

The store in tampa that we are meeting at prior to going is anthem-games (anthem-games.com) are destination is Dark Side Comics. I do not have their address of website of hand.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Umiushi Jaredo Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 pm

The store where the tournament is being held is The Dark Side (www.darksidecomics.com). The address is as follows:

501 North Beneva Road, Suite 260
Sarasota, FL 34232

You can give the store a call at 941-363-0840 if you like. I will be working the register, myself, until 6:00 PM, and then I will be running the event (I promise much smoother than last time!).

See you tonight! Very Happy
Umiushi Jaredo
Umiushi Jaredo
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Cheers
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:59 am

I win. Points for Kaiu Esumi and by default the crab. May he ride elephants and crack the whip while eating all the rice.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Umiushi Jaredo Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 am

Thanks for coming out, everyone, and congratulations Anthony for winning (I promise I will beat you at least once this arc!). I'm really happy to see our numbers go up, we could have gotten over 20 if a couple of the locals didn't have last minute schedule issues.

Special Congrats to Jason for coming out and getting back in after a 10 year hiatus! Hope you had fun, sir! Looking forward to playing you again!

Keep on the lookout for our first Constructed Tournament! Very Happy
Hopefully this information will be up in the next week or so.
Umiushi Jaredo
Umiushi Jaredo
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruto Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 am

Kakita Hideo wrote:I win. Points for Kaiu Esumi and by default the crab. May he ride elephants and crack the whip while eating all the rice.

Cheats McGee
Pruto
Pruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Want to thank and welcome Hida Dowling back to the game :3 hope to see more of him.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  HidaDowling Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you so much for a great time, It felt awesome to get back in the swing of L5R. Cheers to everyone that I met and I cant wait to see you guys and again and actually start winning. Thanks also to teh Tampa crew for letting me hang out and giving me pointers etc.

See you guys soon.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2