The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embers of War Prerelease at Dark Side! 05/05/12 *CONFIRMED*

+5
togashi_naiteiru
Moto Damasko
HidaDowling
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Umiushi Jaredo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Embers of War Prerelease at Dark Side! 05/05/12 *CONFIRMED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Embers of War Prerelease at Dark Side! 05/05/12 *CONFIRMED*

Post  Sleep Sun May 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Moto Damasko wrote:Thanks for holding the event, I enjoyed it thoroughly... Also I felt that the unicorn stronghold was an enjoyable experience for a generic deck, felt nice making those bad tacticians (like the flurry of boxable ones, or the 10 gold for 5 force won) worth their weight in gold.

who won?
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Embers of War Prerelease at Dark Side! 05/05/12 *CONFIRMED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Embers of War Prerelease at Dark Side! 05/05/12 *CONFIRMED*

Post  Moto Damasko Sun May 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Sleep wrote:
Moto Damasko wrote:Thanks for holding the event, I enjoyed it thoroughly... Also I felt that the unicorn stronghold was an enjoyable experience for a generic deck, felt nice making those bad tacticians (like the flurry of boxable ones, or the 10 gold for 5 force won) worth their weight in gold.

who won?

I ended up winning with Unicorn... Also the new oni was awesome in sealed, like pulling a clan champion.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Sun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Grats!
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2