The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crab CCCCooontrol Breaker (think Killer Instinct)

3 posters

Go down

Crab CCCCooontrol Breaker (think Killer Instinct) Empty Crab CCCCooontrol Breaker (think Killer Instinct)

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

SH: Guess which one

Dynasty-40

Events/Regions/Celestials-5
Hida's Guidance
Military Alliance
Imperial Census
Crossing the Forbidden Sea
Farmlands

Holdings-15
3-Border Village
3-Iron Mine
3-Oye Seido
2-Family Keep
Kitsune Den
Traveling Peddler
Expendable Resources
Chugo Seido

Personalities-20
3-Hida Akeno
3-Kuronada
3-Hida Shikoujin
3-Hida Ikurukani
Tsuruchi Gidayu xp
Furomaro
Kuni Kiyoshi xp2
Hida Kosho
Hida Hachimoto
Kuronada xp
Utagawa
Mirumoto Hojatsu
Tamago xp2
Hida Kuon xp6000
Hida Yaheiko xp
Hida Benjiro xp2
Hida Todori xp3

Fate-40

Strategies-37
3-Rout
3-Only Actions Speak
3-Kami Unleashed
3-Shameful and Cowardly
3-Sneak Attack
2-Beloved of the Clan
2-Fall Back!
2-Retributions
2-Scouting Far Afield
2-Justly Earned Victory
2-Inexorable Defeat
3-Imperial Command
2-Impossible Force
The Thriving Light
Ultimate Sacrifice
2-Claw and Shell

Items-5
Armor of the Ryu
Heavenly Tetsubo of the Crab
2-Seppun Blade
1-Awakened Blade

Ring-1
Water

Avg FV-3.025

The deck doesn't proactively duel unless it knows it can win. The focus value concern is to give you a shot at winning if targeted and unable to redirect to a duelist. The deck is heavily meta'd for honor/dishonor along with enough to give you a 50/50 shot against breeder. If you plan on a heavy Lion and Mantis meta then card choices will have to changed. I believe that control will be the majority of the field for the rest of the arc as Crane slander and honor are strong builds. Military alliance seems like an odd choice but the 3 honor granted can buy you a turn or 2 and let you eke out some wins vs dishonor. I'm hoping to have this built soon and I'll post test playing results. Suggestions welcome.

Updated List after getting some input. All Personalities have printed abilities now. 4/15/11

Last edited by kakita hideo on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparently RPG characters aren't allowed in the CCG yet lol)
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Crab CCCCooontrol Breaker (think Killer Instinct) Empty Re: Crab CCCCooontrol Breaker (think Killer Instinct)

Post  Sleep Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:12 pm

I was actually looking at military alliance myself. It's just about the only anti-dishonor event. And in a military deck it's pretty good. It can net you 9 honor over the course of the game if it pops early and that is HUGE.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Crab CCCCooontrol Breaker (think Killer Instinct) Empty Re: Crab CCCCooontrol Breaker (think Killer Instinct)

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:26 pm

I think the deck has major potential with some fine tuning. Especially in a control heavy environment like lets say New Mexico....
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

kakita hideo wrote:I think the deck has major potential with some fine tuning. Especially in a control heavy environment like lets say New Mexico....

pirat I've already got a deck that I'm playtesting for NM. Built on egg, but I need to play real opponents with it. Biggest thing is I need to get at least 20 games in against scorpion dishonor and crane honor.

I'm also going to need lots of cards... OAS, Claw and Shell, modifications, and more.

Also, Kuni Jiyori xp2? I... don't think that's a real card Anthony. As much as I'd love it to be!
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I'll give up my OAS and mods...
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Sleep wrote:

Also, Kuni Jiyori xp2? I... don't think that's a real card Anthony. As much as I'd love it to be!

What had happened was....Wishful thinking Sleep. Fixed on original post now. :bom:
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Very weird deck, I'll look forward to seeing it in action.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Deck updated. Personalities all have actions and streamlined fate side.
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down