The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday Night 1/24 team anthem Egg of Pan'ku Playtesting!

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday Night 1/24 team anthem Egg of Pan'ku Playtesting! Empty Tuesday Night 1/24 team anthem Egg of Pan'ku Playtesting!

Post  Sleep Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 pm

I'll be on around 5:30-6pm and ready to playtest into the evening. I've got 3-4 new decks built in addition to further modifications on my main deck and I'd like to test them all.

Patrick, one is a unicorn deck I'd like you to take a swing with and see if you like it. Wink I built it with you in mind and it's pretty solid.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night 1/24 team anthem Egg of Pan'ku Playtesting! Empty Re: Tuesday Night 1/24 team anthem Egg of Pan'ku Playtesting!

Post  panku Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:57 am

i'll be there, with everything but ninjas.
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night 1/24 team anthem Egg of Pan'ku Playtesting! Empty Re: Tuesday Night 1/24 team anthem Egg of Pan'ku Playtesting!

Post  Moto Damasko Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:15 am

panku wrote:i'll be there, with everything but ninjas.

No, I don't think you understand... He'll be on, as in egg of panku.

Also would love to see this deck. Don't know why it's specifically something I'd like :3
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:35 am

heh, shows how much i'm paying attention. Anyone actually planning on playing irl?
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruto Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 am

I can get on egg for a couple games today, can you help me set up corey? I have egg up to date and a couple dekcs made but dunno what else to do.

Rich: I'm willing to make a proxy deck and come to the shop for a couple hours on tuesdays if others are.
Pruto
Pruto
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:31 pm

panku wrote:heh, shows how much i'm paying attention. Anyone actually planning on playing irl?

Sorry, I just have no interest in printing out cards for, or using a sharpie on, 30-40 cards just to play in person with a deck that I am just throwing together to see how it works.

When we get closer to the tournament and everyone has a deck that they are going to play, then I'll be up for going through and proxying it up. But Egg is just so convenient and useful there's no reason not to use it now.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Pruto wrote:I can get on egg for a couple games today, can you help me set up corey? I have egg up to date and a couple dekcs made but dunno what else to do.

Rich: I'm willing to make a proxy deck and come to the shop for a couple hours on tuesdays if others are.

Paul, it's actually pretty easy, you just need to download/install this program called evolve that creates a VPN so we can play with each other over the internet. Evolve is a fully featured gaming client that allows uses friends lists and chat so we organize all of our playing through the client. I made a sort-of walkthrough in this thread:

http://www.theforgottenbay.com/t374-egg-of-panku-testing-for-decks#2584

When you get it all installed, go ahead and send me a friend request (username AmazingSleep).
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down