The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12

2 posters

Go down

One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12 Empty One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12

Post  Umiushi Jaredo Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:42 pm

For anyone interested, we will be holding a constructed tournament at The Dark Side on Saturday, 03/24/12 at noon. Entry is $10.00, prizes include packs of Emperor Edition and an Imperial Assembly subscription for the person who does the best and also does not have a subscription already.

I know travelers may need to save gas for the Kotei and have to skip out on this event, and that's great, because I'd love to see you all at the Kotei! Very Happy
However, if you are interested in joining and you find yourself able to do so, you are most certainly welcome!
Umiushi Jaredo
Umiushi Jaredo
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12 Empty Re: One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12

Post  Umiushi Jaredo Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Just a note, our stock of EE is much lower than I realized. Prizes will now be a mix of EE, BtD, and SC, or store credit if that is more agreeable for folks.

I take the silence on the thread to mean I won't see anyone outside of SRQ, but I'm looking very much forward to seeing you all at the Kotei! Very Happy
Umiushi Jaredo
Umiushi Jaredo
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12 Empty Re: One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12

Post  Sleep Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 pm

I dont' know about the rest of the guys, but money is REAL tight for me right now and I'm trying to save cash to be able to go to the Kotei at all. As much as I'd love to go down and flip cardboard with you guys, it's just not feasable. ;_;

I will definitely see you in orlando though!
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Umiushi Jaredo Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Yeah, I figured that would be the case, but I'm trying to establish a consistent local presence, so the last thing I want to do is cancel my local events just as I'm trying to get them off the ground. With gas prices as they are and the hectic nature of real life, I understand that our friends outside SRQ won't always be able to make it. However, ya'll are always invited, so I like to post things up here to keep you in the know about what I have going on. Smile

See you at the Kotei! One last constructed tournament before the Kotei! SRQ 03/24/12 1492543149
Umiushi Jaredo
Umiushi Jaredo
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down