The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constructed Tournament 9/10/11 @ The Dark Side, Sarasota

4 posters

Go down

Constructed Tournament 9/10/11 @ The Dark Side, Sarasota Empty Constructed Tournament 9/10/11 @ The Dark Side, Sarasota

Post  BayushiTrevron Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Hey all, the Manatee Clan is putting together a tournament for just under 2 weeks from now at The Dark Side in Sarasota.
Saturday 9/10/11.
This will be a constructed tournament, $5 entry.
Prize to be determined based on attendance.
We plan on starting around 2PM.
The tournament is to be held in honor of Jared, newest member and first convert of the Manatee Clan.
Reply if you're planning on attending.
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron
Bright Shield of Sweet Truths

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

Back to top Go down

Constructed Tournament 9/10/11 @ The Dark Side, Sarasota Empty Re: Constructed Tournament 9/10/11 @ The Dark Side, Sarasota

Post  Sleep Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 pm

As much as I'd like to go, I don't think it's financially feasable right now. Also, second city drops like later that week. Why not have a release event for the expansion the next week so that we can get some new product and also play with the new cards?
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Constructed Tournament 9/10/11 @ The Dark Side, Sarasota Empty Re: Constructed Tournament 9/10/11 @ The Dark Side, Sarasota

Post  BayushiTrevron Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Favored of the Void Dragon environment tournament practice, before the field gets sullied by Second City, and just to do it, kinda warm-up.
Also, what I'm hearing (seeing?) is SC Release event Saturday 9/17 @ Anthem...
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm

I wasn't aware of us having a release event. But I haven't spoken with anthony about it yet so it's possible that I'm just out of the loop.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 pm

No that's not what I was saying. I meant that what I interpreted from your post was the desire and timing for a release event the next weekend, which could alternately be held at Anthem instead.
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogremunchy Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Wink Oh what the heck? Why not? I will be there, if for nothing else than to see what is the new hotness
Ogremunchy
Ogremunchy
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 am

awesome Ogre, we'll see you there.
also, Brian of Dark Side told me he has the stuff to do a SC release whenever so if Anthem's not going to get it together we can do a release at Dark Side on 9/17 or 9/18... or whenever Dark Side gets the stuff, I'll update.

Last edited by BayushiTrevron on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Back to top Go down

Post  DancingTofu Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Jared here! We've got enough starters to support a 12 person release event (assuming we do sealed). We've got promos to give out as well. I think we're still kinda up in the air about what exactly it is we are doing, but I'll let you know as soon as I do!
DancingTofu
DancingTofu
Ambassador of the Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  DancingTofu Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Looks like we are really just playing it by ear. See how many show up and what they all want to do.
DancingTofu
DancingTofu
Ambassador of the Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogremunchy Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Go ahead and raz me; my wife's birthday party was today... So if I came down there to play, I'd be killed. Sorry I missed it.
Ogremunchy
Ogremunchy
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down