The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Concept Journal

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Concept Journal Empty Dragon Concept Journal

Post  togashi_naiteiru Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm

So, over the xmass break I have been working on a number of variations of potential dragon decks. So I will list the fruits of my labors, and put down any deck types that I think are very plausible for use as I forge them.

Slander Decks: This is a concept that I want to work, but I have found that my chosen Clan is much more adept at gaining honor, rather then reducing it. So, I am seeing that this engine has potential, but it lacks enough personality support currently to truly have the fangs nessisary to threaten as slander. I see that currently the honor loss is meant to really slow down honor runners if they are getting too far ahead. I am going to give it a few more shots, but I think it won't be able to thrive as a deck in the base set of EE.

Honor Decks: The Dragon have a few options here. The WED and DBC are the prime builds. I have been fooling around with military honor for the Tamori, but after facing some insane ONI Crane, I think I should master honor before I go military bent just yet. I learned a good deal about the honor control from the slander. So I shall try a kitsuki build as well.

Kensia Decks: The best design so far seems to stem from FK, but a dueling split might be worth a shit from WED. I think though it would it would limit the focus pools, but then again it would be bullying dueling to the extreme. And any lost weapons could be recovered with FK, so WED may just be counter productive. My first attempt was marred by a poor gold scheme, so it has been recalobrated for further testing.

Enlightenment Decks: I have yet to test the deck, but I suspect will be military with a secondary to Enlightenment. So I will test it this evening. I believe that this deck is perhaps the better builds the dragon have going on right now.
togashi_naiteiru
togashi_naiteiru
Ambassador of the Dragon

http://www.coreybeahon.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon Concept Journal Empty Re: Dragon Concept Journal

Post  Kakita Hideo Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 pm

There is no Oni crane. You played against scouts last night. Ignore the thoughts of Oni as the Crane have the Jade champion and would never resort to putting Oni's in our decks...
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum