The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20f previews...

4 posters

Go down

20f previews... Empty 20f previews...

Post  panku Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:28 pm

are really disappointing. Tons of honor loss on my guys, a bunch of worthless personalities, shadowlands hate everywhere, and the biggest kick in the pants : Scour the Unworthy, Battle: Fear 3 orĀ  Battle: Bow 1 to 4 target enemy personalities, each with 4 or lower gold cost and a total gold cost of 8 or less. It utterly destroys my current deck, its a 2 or 3 for 1! It wouldn't be too big a deal, but Half of the personalities in my previews are 4g!!
panku
panku
Daimyo of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

20f previews... Empty Re: 20f previews...

Post  HidaDowling Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:40 am

Yea that card is strong. A bunch of crab guys are 4g that I thought were playable till I saw that. I'm guessing that the shadowlands hate is for the magistrate honor decks that crane and dragon will run.
HidaDowling
HidaDowling
Commander of the Forgotten Bay
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:40 am

I don't think scour will see play outside of major events, and even then, it will only see play if crane swarm continues to succeed or if some other deck gets popular. Unless you were planning on taking a deck to gencon, I would just pretend that the card doesn't exist.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:41 am

It'll be run, its claw and shell for ivory. It nukes all of the contemperary builds for lion, crane, spider and mantis. Its still a good bow action versus everyone else.
One of the biggest things it also does is give you an answer for when 2 shihos hit the table.

It'll be. 2 of in almost every deck, just like claw and shell.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:31 pm

panku wrote:It'll be run, its claw and shell for ivory. It nukes all of the contemperary builds for lion, crane, spider and mantis. Its still a good bow action versus everyone else.
One of the biggest things it also does is give you an answer for when 2 shihos hit the table.

It'll be. 2 of in almost every deck, just like claw and shell.

Claw and Shells second ability "Bow an attacker through attachments, or destroy them if they are 6g or less" is so much more versatile than "fear 3". Particularly with all the courage out there and the fact that you cannot combine that fear with any cards in play.

I think that you are having a knee jerk reaction to this card and that you are blowing it way out of proportions.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 pm

I think you haven't played nearly enough games of strict if you think this card is not a big deal. But, I guess time will tell.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm

while a detriment to spider could it also be there to balance Lion blitz?
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Yeah, I'm sure that's the intent. Right now the bigger, more expensive personalities just aren't worth it in comparison to the slew of more efficient 3f/4g guys. This card will probably slow down the environment quite a bit.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  panku Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:06 pm

The 3 best decks right now are all blitz/swarm decks out of lion, crane and mantis. The mantis deck is nasty, ill build it for this tuesday.
panku
panku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down