The Forgotten Bay Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament (Columbus Day Weekend)

+13
Bayushi Yoshiro
panku
Hida Fat
Daigotsu Thrakhath
Akodo Tealzooka
fierceguardian
Velo75
Gosh
Sleep
valentine
Moto Damasko
Pruto
Kakita Hideo
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What should be the format?

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap54%The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 13

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament (Columbus Day Weekend)

Post  Pruto Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 am

on second thought, the tanto seems a little mean spirited. I will get something for someone other than the winner, I'll figure it out and let you know.
Pruto
Pruto
Commander of the Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament (Columbus Day Weekend)

Post  Tiger Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:19 pm

I am trying to rally up some people from the Charlotte group to see if they want to roadtrip
Tiger
Tiger
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Tiger wrote:I am trying to rally up some people from the Charlotte group to see if they want to roadtrip
That'd be cool. We had a lot of fun up at the SC kotei and would like to see some of the people we met make the trip. Smile
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 pm

This is sounding like it will turn into an awesomely bad time Razz I'm bound to find a deck by then.
valentine
valentine
Forgotten Bay Bushi
Forgotten Bay Bushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Btw trevor their is a bar across the street from the holiday inn express that I listed along with 2 restaraunts, a starbucks, and movie theatre for those interested. The other hoteks are within a block of thos locations as well. Do you have an estimated headcount yet? Dancing Banana
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo
Kenshinzen of The Forgotten Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruto Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Kakita Hideo wrote:Btw trevor their is a bar across the street from the holiday inn express that I listed along with 2 restaraunts, a starbucks, and movie theatre for those interested. The other hoteks are within a block of thos locations as well. Do you have an estimated headcount yet? The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 2171803359

holiday inn also 2 miles from Anthony's place so we can post/pre party, right right? The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 1492543149
Pruto
Pruto

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 pm

No idea how many, but I'm aiming for a vanful.
valentine
valentine
Forgotten Bay Bushi
Forgotten Bay Bushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Just do what I do when I need to fill a van. Buy some candy and hang out at the local playground. Dancing Banana
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleep Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:20 am

YES. After having missed out on the afterparty after the winners choice last year, I'm totally up for it this year. If nothing else, hitting up dunderbaks for some beers or crapplebees or something.
Sleep
Sleep
Mod Team
Mod Team

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:51 am

Kakita Hideo wrote: Just do what I do when I need to fill a van. Buy some candy and hang out at the local playground. The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 2171803359

I think that mr.police-man frowns upon that.
valentine
valentine
Forgotten Bay Bushi
Forgotten Bay Bushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 am

valentine wrote:
Kakita Hideo wrote: Just do what I do when I need to fill a van. Buy some candy and hang out at the local playground. The Forgotten Bay Charity Tournament  (Columbus Day Weekend)  - Page 3 2171803359

I think that mr.police-man frowns upon that.

Hmmm maybe I should use this van then. This will turn that frown upside down...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2231/2353208107_21ea52df55.jpg
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosh Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 am

http://funspics.blogspot.com/2010/09/free-candy-van.html
Gosh
Gosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Hida Fat Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:15 pm

SWEET!! i'll do anything for free candy Razz
Hida Fat
Hida Fat
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:37 pm

valentine
valentine
Forgotten Bay Bushi
Forgotten Bay Bushi

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Sleep wrote:
Kakita Hideo wrote:Couldn't control that part lol. Hopefully the other pre-reg pric will be up soon as well. Looks like everything is falling into place. lol!
Pruto wrote:omfg, why is the ugly manatee on the pre-reg page?

We gotta give respect to our manatee clan brothers who will hopefully be coming to the event!

Manatee clan will be there.
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron
Bright Shield of Sweet Truths

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 pm

and you know what, thats an awesome manatee, not an ugly manatee on the reg page
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Location : In the seam where secrets sleep between me, her, the devil, and the deep blue sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Umiushi Han-Dei Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 am

As the former Sensei of the Bojo Dojo, I must agree with Trevron. The tournament is made all the more glorious for our Clan's symbol being used as the pre-reg pic.
Umiushi Han-Dei
Umiushi Han-Dei
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:50 pm

speaking for the Manatee Clan, as of now we have eight people coming. I would expect up to two to flake last minute but still six to eight is a pretty good showing
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Back to top Go down

Post  Akodo Tealzooka Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Does the tourney start at 11am or 1pm? Need to set some driving times.
Akodo Tealzooka
Akodo Tealzooka
Forgotten Bay Student
Forgotten Bay Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakita Hideo Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 pm

1pm. Sorry about any confusion. Feel free to call me tomorrow or saturday morning if any needs arise. 813-270-0779 Samurai
Kakita Hideo
Kakita Hideo

Back to top Go down

Post  BayushiTrevron Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 am

Congrats to Anthony on the win tonight, what an amazing time. It was great to see everyone today. I look forward to finally getting to Emperor Edition and doing a lot more of this. The Forgotten Bay guys put on a great event.
BayushiTrevron
BayushiTrevron

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruto Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 am

anthony really did have an amazing deck, I played a clone with no practice and got to 4-2. good job, finally got the monkey off your back! sorry i couldn't make the after party
Pruto
Pruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 am

Pruto wrote:anthony really did have an amazing deck, I played a clone with no practice and got to 4-2. good job, finally got the monkey off your back! sorry i couldn't make the after party

Paul we are just glad to have you back playing. I know it was mentioned that you are leaving sometime soon but the more you come to stuff before then the better! You're awesome.
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko
Enlightened Forgotten Bay Monk

Back to top Go down

Post  DancingTofu Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Yeah, congrats Anthony for the win! You successfully defended your cabbage. <3

All in all it was awesome, I had a lot of great games and met some cool people! Hoping to do something like this again soon!
That being said, I'm hoping to be able to recruit some new players in Sarasota once Emperor hits the shelves!
Also, what's this thing going down in Fort Meyers in a month or so that I kept hearing blurbs about?
DancingTofu
DancingTofu
Ambassador of the Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Moto Damasko Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 pm

DancingTofu wrote:Yeah, congrats Anthony for the win! You successfully defended your cabbage. <3

All in all it was awesome, I had a lot of great games and met some cool people! Hoping to do something like this again soon!
That being said, I'm hoping to be able to recruit some new players in Sarasota once Emperor hits the shelves!
Also, what's this thing going down in Fort Meyers in a month or so that I kept hearing blurbs about?

I have to see, it might not have been in forth Myers, might of been up north (jacksonville)...
Moto Damasko
Moto Damasko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next